Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Sloooow progress

I finally got around to doodling some flowers to embroider onto the neckline of my dress. Now I just have to figure out how to transfer them from my tracing paper to the fabric without ruining it.


Sorry for the random items in the picture. They're holding down the edges of the tracing paper. Here's another question. What colors should the flowers and doodles be? When I first started I thought I would do them all in a dark blue. Now I don't know. My immediate consultants were in favor of full color, but I have doubts! What about the two big flowers in poppy red and the rest all blue? Other ideas? I realize I am asking this of the blogosphere as though I have more than two blog followers, but in reality the opinions of my two followers would probably be the best advice out there. So, number one and number two... Thoughts?

1 comment: