Monday, May 14, 2012

The fabric connection and some love for Cambie

No sooner did I photograph my shirt for last week's post, than I stumbled upon someone else who is loving the same floral swiss dot:

Molly of Molly's Sewing and Garage Sale Adventures
Very pretty! This dress is Tasia's newest pattern, Cambie. Nice work Molly, and excellent taste in fabric. I have yet to invest in one of Tasia's patterns, but I love seeing what she produces. Even better is seeing all the different versions sewn up by talented people around the sewing web. I think this one is especially cool:

Susan of Knitter's Delight
I think the fabric is perfect, especially because it's not too "sweet." You can see Susan's post on her stylish digs here. As Tasia puts it, this dress pattern has a lot of sweet to it already what with the full gathered skirt, the sweetheart neckline, and the gathered cap sleeves.

Anyone else planning a Cambie this summer? Anyone else stitching up that floral swiss dot from Joann's?


No comments:

Post a Comment